Please provide all the information requested.
Residency Requested Beginning Date: JULY of
All Applicants Complete:
Please complete the following questions.
Why are you interested in the specialty or subspecialty you have indicated?
Why are you interested in a residency at our hospital?
Please write a short paragraph on your background. Include information on training or relevant experiences that you would like to have considered.
Before you will be considered for an interview, we must have:
- The completed application (typed)
- Two letters of professional reference
- Letter from medical school Dean’s office sent directly to us
- Letter from the Director of Medical Education where you served or are serving your internship/PGY-1 or above year
- Official copy of your medical school transcripts and board scores
- Curriculum Vitae
**(Orthopedic applicants: Official Undergraduate Transcripts)
Before beginning your residency at Genesys, we require:
This information can be mailed to:
- Copies of your current BLS and ACLS cards.
- Copy of your internship diploma when received. (If applicable)
- Copy of current Michigan license.
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Medical Education - Application
One Genesys Parkway
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Fax: (810) 606-5990
Please list the names of two references from whom we can expect reference letters.