If you’ve been living with persistent AFib and have struggled to find an effective treatment option, there is hope. The physicians of the Genesys Heart Institute are the first and only in Michigan to offer Convergent — a minimally invasive procedure that works to restore and maintain normal heart rhythm. Put AFib in the past. Call (888) 463-3268 to schedule an appointment today.
Welcome to the Genesys Health System (GHS) web site. GHS, a member of Ascension Health, is a group of affiliated medical campuses, outpatient centers, primary care locations and ancillary health care organizations with a mission and history of improving our community's health for more than 90 years. As the leading health care provider in mid-Michigan, Genesys is anchored by a 21st century inpatient facility - Genesys Regional Medical Center at Health Park in Grand Blanc, Michigan - one of the first medical centers of its kind built both clinically and architecturally around a patient-focused care philosophy. [More]
- Want to lose weight for good? Genesys has answers
- Genesys presents: "What lands seniors in the ER?"
- Genesys Affair of the Heart goes to Farmers' Market
- First baby of New Year delivered at Genesys
- French Open tennis champ conducts clinic at Genesys
- CEO leadership consolidation in Mid-Michigan region
- Genesys Athletic Club offers discount on senior memberships
- Genesys offers free diabetes support group
- Pediatrics now at Genesys Downtown Flint Health Center
- Ascension Health leader named on "most influential" list [More press releases]