|Inpatient Rehabilitation Admission Criteria|
Patients must be medically stable, with a rehabilitation diagnosis, treatable through a rehabilitation program.
- Patients must have a demonstrated need for 24-hour a day rehabilitation nursing needs.
- Patients must demonstrate a potential to improve in a timely manner (generally weekly significant gains).
- Patients must be motivated, cooperative and willing to actively participate in rehabilitation treatment plan.
- Patient must have an appropriate plan for discharge once rehabilitation goals have been met.
- Patient must be able to tolerate 3 hours of intensive therapy services five to six days a week.
Referrals are accepted from patients, family members or any healthcare professional. Pre-admission assessments are conducted to determine a patients eligibility.