One Genesys Parkway
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
For all the games you couldn’t play. For all the little moments missed. We say, welcome back.
As the region’s leader in orthopedic care and surgeries, Genesys is welcoming back more people to the things they love to do than any other hospital.
Get back to the things you love to do. Find out more about how our orthopedic care can help you by calling toll free at 1-888-234-4710.
- Genesys specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of bone, joint and muscle disorders and injuries.
- Genesys has the region’s only accredited knee and hip replacement program.
- It’s one of the first programs in Michigan to recognize joint replacement as more than surgery, but as an entire healing process.
- From pre-operative exercises to surgery, to accredited rehabilitation and post-replacement mobility, our program is centered on total patient care and comfort.
- 95% of our patients achieve good to excellent results, indicating relief from discomfort and significantly increased activity and mobility.
- 97% of patients say they would recommend the program to others.
- Genesys is designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan because of our quality of care and better overall outcomes.
- Genesys is the only hospital in Michigan and one of only three in the nation to earn Joint Commission certification for our hip fracture repair program.
- Genesys is the recipient of HealthGrades Women’s Health Excellence award that includes women’s bone and joint health for procedures such as total knee and total hip replacement surgeries, and hip fracture repair.
- Genesys is the region’s leader in minimally invasive orthopedic surgeries, with faster recoveries.
Genesys Orthopedic Program
The Genesys Orthopedic Program is built around a multi-disciplinary team of medical professionals that specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of bone, joint, and muscle disorders and injuries. Combining years of experience with the latest medical and surgical technology, followed up with the latest advancements in orthopedics, physiatry and therapy services, the Genesys Orthopedic Program is recognized as the market leader in orthopedic care in Mid-Michigan. And as a teaching facility with one of the region’s largest orthopedic residency programs, Genesys uses the latest technology and treatment modalities to train the next generation of orthopedic specialists.
Genesys Hip and Knee Replacement Program
The Hip and Knee Replacement Program at Genesys links all aspects of joint replacement surgery into one simple, straightforward and easy-tounderstand program. From preoperative exercises to surgery, to rehabilitation and post replacement mobility, the program is centered around your total care and comfort.
Beginning with pre-operative classes, patients selected for the Hip and Knee Replacement Program at Genesys are admitted as a group, with surgery scheduled the same day. Your rehabilitation begins the next day, and most patients will leave the hospital after four days.
Most patients reach their post-surgery goals due to the program’s unique group physical therapy sessions where spouses or significant care givers act as “coaches.” After the hospital stay, patients are discharged to their home or other residential setting where the patient’s physician follows the patient’s activities, determining if additional care is required.