|Specialized Clinical Services |
At Genesys Rehabilitation Center, we are dedicated to ongoing program development to improve the quality of life for our patients. The team provides treatments using new technology and devices and remains informed of the newest treatment concepts. Some of the unique services we provide to meet your goals include:
- Brace Clinic - provides a multidisciplinary assessment of bracing needs, and fits patients for prefabricated and custom-made braces, orthopedic shoes, and other orthopedic devices
- Transitional Living Apartment — allows patients undergoing rehabilitation to practice the skills they need for greater independence in activities of daily living. In some cases, an overnight stay in the functional living apartment with a spouse or other caregiver is a helpful step in preparing for the return home.
- Community Reintegration – This program utilizes retail stores, restaurants, credit union, automobile, chapel, and ramps located throughout the hospital to assist with community reintegration. It also provides an opportunity for patients to utilize thinking and reasoning skills as they relate to managing day-to-day functions in the community.
- Wheelchair Seating and Positioning- fits patients for wheelchairs or special seating, and provides training.
- Myofascial Release
- Pet Therapy
- 50-Foot Interactive Mural