|Continuing Medical Education|
One Genesys Parkway
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Genesys Regional Medical Center (GRMC) is proud to offer a variety of Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs for its medical staff. The mission of the GRMC CME program is to improve the health and well-being of patients and the public by providing current information on preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic modalities to physicians within Genesee County and surrounding communities. Educational programs will be planned with the intent of meeting the following goals:
- To identify educational needs through needs assessment and quality assurance procedures.
- To update the physician’s medical knowledge.
- To promote physician directed patient education that is appropriate and current.
- To update the physician’s knowledge of preventive medicine, diagnostic skills, and therapeutic strategies and modalities.
- To update physicians in new medical research and its clinical application.
- To introduce new technology and medical procedures.
- To facilitate the self-learning process for life-long physician learners.
Internet Point of Care
The purpose of the Internet Point of Care CME is to provide structured, self directed, online learning for physicians on topics relevant to their clinical practice. [Find out more ...]
Held the 2nd Wednesday of each month from January through November. Purpose: To update the physicians medical knowledge on topics identified through needs assessment and quality measures. [Upcoming Congdon dates ...]
Held as requested.