|Genesys Pediatric Emergency Services|
One Genesys Parkway
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
(810) 606-5933 <br>TDD (810) 606-5961
The NEW Genesys Pediatric Emergency Services Unit and Pediatric Urgent Care Center
Kids. They’re bold. They’re brave. They’re silly. And when they’re sick or hurt, they need to be cared for like the little champions they are.
That’s why Genesys offers a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Services Unit and Pediatric Urgent Care Center with services created especially for children and their families:
Genesys is leading the way for better care for superheroes, fairy princesses, cowboys, movie stars and every kid in-between. 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Specially-trained physicians and nurses who are devoted to treating kids – like kids
- Immediate triaging to determine whether a child needs emergency or urgent care – so a child is in the right place getting the right care
- A child’s ease and comfort at the core of all treatment plans
- Private, child-friendly treatment rooms
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Services volunteer liaisons to assist with family needs
- A safe and convenient location and parking
- Emergency services 24 hours a day, every day
- Urgent care (walk-ins only) on weekdays from 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. and weekends and holidays from 1:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
We say…bring on childhood.