William Martin, L.M.S.W., A.C.S.W.
Mr. Martin received his Masters Degree from the University of Michigan. He is a member of the Academy of Certified Social Workers and is a Certified Diplomat in Psychotherapy. Bill’s experience includes mental health centers, family agencies and private practice. He has been in practice since 1980. In addition to participating on the Hillside Quality Improvement Committee, Bill currently serves as the Utilization Management Director at Hillside.
- Panic and Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive / Compulsive Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Personal Growth and Adapting to Change
- Mood Disorders
- Grief and Loss Issues
- Stress Related Difficulties (Relationship Issues, Family Issues and Job Related Issues)
- Physical/Sexual Abuse
- Parenting Issues
- Divorce/Marital Separation