Matthew Biafora, Ph.D., L.P.
Dr. Biafora received his Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology from Eastern Michigan University in 1978. He then went on to receive his Doctorate Degree from the University of Detroit in 1988. Dr. Biafora is a fully licensed psychologist who has been practicing since 1978. He has extensive experience in the treatment of children, adolescents, and adults. In addition to providing psychotherapy, Dr. Biafora conducts psychological testing and brief neuropsychological evaluations, as well as, provide psychological evaluations for Genesee Count Mental Health Court.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Problem Solving/ Conflict Resolution/ Anger Management
- Attention Deficit Disorder, Conduct Disorders/ Oppositional Behavior
- Family Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Forensic Psychology Evaluations
- Psychological Evaluation and Testing
- Brief Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Psychology Supervision and Consultation