Kevin Stachowiak, M.A., L.L.P., M.S.W.
Kevin holds a Master of Arts degree in Clinical Psychology from the Center for Humanistic Studies in Detroit, Michigan as well as a Master of Social Work degree from Eastern Michigan University. He has extensive clinical experience in treating children, adolescents and adults with a wide variety of behavioral health issues. Kevin has worked in a variety of clinical settings, including inpatient, partial hospital, intensive outpatient and traditional outpatient.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Children and Adolescence Issues, including school refusal and separation anxiety
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Oppositional-Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder
- Grief and Loss Issues
- Identity Issues
- Life Transition Issues
- Family Therapy
- Somatization Disorders, including hypochondriasis
- Stress management
- Psychological management of chronic medical conditions