James Dearlove, L M.S.W., A.C.S.W., D.C.S.W.
Mr. Dearlove received his Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work from the University of Michigan. He is a member of the Academy of Certified Social Workers and is also a Diplomate in Clinical Social Work, which requires 5 years of post-masters supervision and a national examination. James has clinical experience providing outpatient therapy, partial hospitalization services, and inpatient treatment. He has spoken in the community and on radio and television on mental health topics of his expertise. James has been practicing since 1984.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Attention Deficit in Children and Adults
- Bipolar Disorder in Adults, Teens, and Children
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders, Panic, Social Phobia, Worrying, etc.
- Eating Disorders
- Loss and Bereavement
- Adult Victims of Sexual Abuse
- Behavioral Disorders
- Therapy with a Christian Perspective
- Oppositional / Defiant Disorder